Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

second day of the year twenty thirteen. 

Here i am sit down in front of my PC thinking what will this year brings me. I do really looking forward to a joyful life. i mean a simple joyful life. no dramas. no stress. no idiotic nor eccentric life. 

deep in my heart, my new year resolution is to able doing anything i want without having money and time constraint. i will surely manage my financial and time schedule to ensure that i achieve my goals.

 well, i hope i able to achieve those:- 

1. saving money.


2. 3 days 2 night stay at Awanmulan


3. A 10 days trip to Mabul Island


4. 4 days 3 nights stay at Rebak Island, Langkawi

well,apparently my  goal is to make my twenty thirteen as my vacation year :)




 

2 comments:

anna hashim said...

okeyh...suka no.1, i likeeeeeeeeeee money very2 much!, no.1 also aour lucky number...n nak komen ni pun kena verify masukkan no n perkataan, guess what apa yg kuar?
( iphger 111 )...hahahahhaaaa kalau tak lucky gak x taulah nak cakap pe..hahahahahaha

penceritera said...

yeaa...

banyak nya no.1. hehehehe. hopefully berjalan lancar.