Saturday, July 18, 2009

rock.me.camp5

wooooooohooooooooo...
today is the most exciting day ever...

i woke up at 5.50 early in the morning!!!heheh becauseee...
i have trip to camp5 one utama..



modus operandi: rock climbing

i never ever done this before and i even dun kno how to climb a tree. but just now surprisingly i can climb up the wall..yeahhh! for the beginning part, the instructors ask us to climb a rock that not that high as a base for the later challenge.. then come to another wall..which is higher than the first one... thank god i manage to climb both walls..

this one is the second wall

afta thaaaattt...i try to climb another part of the second wall which is a bit difficult. and i just can reach half way then i fall downnnnnnn!hahahha. but it's okayy..i'm not injured at all..i have my hero ther.. [heheh] [i'll tell bout the hero later..]

then come the challenging part..heheh..we have to use the rope [the one we hang at our waist] i climbed up quite higher larrr..but i just can finish half way cuz i lack of energy edy.. my hand shaking and my leg so0o0o weak..so i need to surrender..heheh

this one which the difficult one..hehe. i only can reach up till the top of the hole..

then move to another wall.. this wall is much2 more easier.. i manage to reach the top of the wall twice..[proud] but then later, when i try the other part of the wall... again i surrender...my hand pain already.i cannot go...huhu.

i think climbing the wall need us to use our mind and also our energy. to reach the top of the wall, what is important the step that u take. if u step on the right rocks it's not hard to reach the top of the wall.. but if on the way u climb up u have make one wrong step..u might stuck ther and surrender or u have to move backwards and find the right step.

ouh yaa~


one thing that i really proud of just now is my friend sue...
OMG~~~she's legend! i can say that she managed to climb up almost all the wall to the top!! sue...u're one iron woman!!heheh.. okay thats all for rock climbing..

the next agenda is shooooppppingggg~ actually window shoppppping laaar..
i feel like what to cry just now..huk..huk.. can u imagine u're walking at the mall that having mega sales without having moneyyyyyy??? omg~~~that was terrible okaay..

i just can see and touch those cloth.. *crying* i feel bad when i cant even effort to but a cloth worth RM60!!!! arrgghhh...very the tekanaaaann hokaayyy..

but i'm not happy if i'm not buying nything for myself..
so...........i bought A tee at zara..huk huk.. pity me..only A TEE..

ooo..yaaaa i forgot bout the hero..heheh


actually the hero is one of the instructor laar..
omg~~he's soo0o0o0 cute.heheheh i really fall in love with him at the first sight...[chewaaaaaahh!!]

call me crazy cuz i am!!!!
at first i thought that he's a chinese guy.. but actually his malay [think soo0o] based on his name.. his name soo0o sweet until i cannot right it here.[gediksss]

ok larr..i stop here.=)

*further pictures will be upload at my fb and fs..*

>
Rock Me In - Britney Spears
Rock
Rock

Rockin' head space
I'm trippin' out
This is my place
What's your about?

If you come over, we can fly away
Together let's go

Take me down and you let me in
Spin me all around, I feel so dizzy
I'm falling to you
You rock me, you rock me, you rock me in
Can you hold me tight and don't let go?
Take me in your arms and bring me closer
Ohh I want you
You rock me, you rock me, you rock me in

If you want to, we can race
I'm super fast now, you wanna chase
I can fake it, because you're mine
Double time now, so get in line

If you come over, we can fly away
Together let's go

Take me down and you let me in
Spin me all around, I feel so dizzy
I'm falling to you
You rock me, you rock me, you rock me in
Can you hold me tight and don't let go?
Take me in your arms and bring me closer
Ohh I want you
You rock me, you rock me, you rock me in

Rock me in
You rock me in

My world is spinning 'round you
Don't wanna let you go
I'm lost when you're around me
Take me so far away from here

Look how I'm spinning 'round you
Don't wanna let you go
I'm lost and can't be found now
Take me down, take me down

If you come over, we can fly away
Together let's go

Take me down and you let me in
Spin me all around, I feel so dizzy
I'm falling to you
You rock me, you rock me, you rock me in
Can you hold me tight and don't let go?
Take me in your arms and bring me closer
Ohh I want you
You rock me, you rock me, you rock me in

Rock me in
You rock me in

Rock me in
You rock me in

Rock me in
You rock me in






No comments: