Thursday, February 14, 2013

Impersonating


somebody had impersonated me in facebook. this asshole is using my name and my picture. she even state my working experience and education details on the fb.

the worst is, she BLOCKED ME!!! yes, obvious mala fide. you use my profile and you blocked me for what? well all i think of is to tarnish my awesome reputation.

as time pass by, i will eventually find out who the hell you are, and at that particular of time, i will have no mercy on you motherfucker bitch!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

to the fucking bitch, i know who you are, i know where you are, i will find you and i will kick your fat ass!! remember, you can hide, but you can't run!




1 comment:

anna hashim said...

haiiiihhhh....maybe personaliti dia x seawesome shafiqah yusof kot..kih kih kih...teinggiling gajah betol dia ni....