1 My Awesome Baby Swift stuck in Mud Buff this morning
2. I can’t go out through driver’s door since the mud are quite deep on that side
3. I need to get out from the car through passenger doors to ask for help from the apartment’s guard
4. I change my shoes into slippers.
5. My slippers stuck in Mud and my legs covered by nasty dirty mud
6. My pants all covered with mud
7. I successfully ask the guard to push my car.
8. I need to get back in car with my legs covered with mud
9. My inside car all go dirty since I entered car using passenger door and need to get to driver seat from there.
10. I drove my car into basement parking.
11. Illegally parked at someone else parking bay.
12. I went back to my apartment to changed my dirty pants.
13. Drove back to KTM station.
14. Road was jammed as hell. It took me 30 minutes to reach KTM station.
15. There was no parking space available.
16. I made two round until I decide to park at very narrow risky place.
17. I need to plead the Indian auntie to allow me to park my Baby Swift at that place.
18. I was quite a bit of lucky when I manage to catch the train which reached just right after I bought the ticket.
19. It was 8.15a.m and I need to reached office before 8.30.
20. I was jogathon to the office which usually took 15 minutes walk.
21. I manage to punch card on 8.28a.m.
23. My colleague told me that my face looks glowy today.
24. My another colleague has the same opinion.
25. Me = smiling in disguise
26. Positive thinking – Allah must have plan something awesome for me.
27. Conclusion, keep calm and smiling. Just take it as blessing in disguise (though I did curse a lot this morning.) =)