Friday, October 23, 2009

i is back

finally...i have time to write here....i am too busy with my work. and i can feel that i am much2 more lifeless than before..huhu.

i start my work at 9 until 5.30. that was tired! on my first day i slept at 8.30pm.hahaha.damn tired! i didnt get enuf sleep during exam and only two days after exam, i need to start my legal attachment. it's such a mentally and bodily torture..T_T

howevaaaa~~[pronounce it like dr MZ] i still enjoy working. i feel so lucky to have such a cool boss and colleague. PLUS my boss ask me whether i want to be a lawyer in that firm..she ask me three times!!! and i take it as an invitation to treat an i already offer myself to be a lawyer in that firm. i hope, the firm will accept me. :D

after two weeks staying with my mom, i can feel that i gain weight.hahah.i cannot say no to mom's cook!though it's only a plain soup.... =D

ouh...starting last week, i learn how to drive back!!weee ho0ooo~~after 2 years i didnt drive, i really forgot how to change gear!hahaha.

another things to go is i'm gonna own a guitar!!yeay..but its too optional :( my mom said that i only can buy a guitar if the firm give me allowance.thats the prob..i hv no idea bout it. hopefully they give me some allowance so i can hv a guitar and learn to play it. but i still uncertain with this idea to learn guitar. im worry if i just learn it for a while and give up..heheh.

okay i'm gotta stop here.i'm off to sleep cuz i'm working tomorow!!gosh!it's saturday. sometimes i wonder how my mom's feel when she work before....didnt she feel bored with work????its like u're doing the same thing everyday and u have no choice but to do it...sigh~~~

okay laaa...enjoy this song!

unintended by muse

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

First there was the one who challenged
All my dreams and all my balance
She could never be as good as you

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You should be the one I'll always love

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

Before you





2 comments:

jazelaide said...

ohoiiii tok guru!!
how's ur work?
ahahahah penat kan?
nik pon sama kol 8.30 leyh flat je kan?adoiya..penat sggh...
tok guru nik kena ejek ooooo...
diorg ckp nik bkn org kelate,mampoih la nak ckp kelate....ni smua tok guru punya pasai la...habih nik bantai loghat utara...hancur dak kelate sorg ni

penceritera said...

hahaha....kene prektis dgn mak le..huhu.