Thursday, November 27, 2008

curik dari rima

1st Me-me

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
- line 4: To us and His creation, which includes
- line 5: ourselves; that we glipse the source
- line 6: from which we come and that the final goal [take from tafsir Quran yek..]

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and you are touching...?
- touching the air..huhu.

What is the last thing you watched on tv?
- muzik muzik ulangan.

Without looking, guess what time it is:
- 2.30 a.m

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
- owh...nearly.it's 2.34 a.m

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- rain

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- went to class..

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
- forum.personal problem.masalah blind date.huhu.

One thing you wish you to get rid of?
- insomnia..=(

What is the first thing u can see on the wall?
- mirror...=)

Seen anything weird lately?
- aaa~~ada ka??listen to something weird ada laa.

What is the last film you saw?
- erm...apa kata hati.hahaha.tak menjana minda langsung.huhu.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
- saya akan membeli kereta idaman.
- membeli apa2 saja keperluan kepada orang yang memerlukan. [memahami org yg terdesak]
-beli share2 yang menguntungkan.

Tell me something about you that I don't know.
- emotionally sick.

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
- her name.

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
- his name.

Would you ever consider living abroad?
- yeap.wanna live in maldives, or turkey or maybe india.love this kind of places.

What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
- u deserves this.oh my....am i??

2nd Me-me

1. YOUR ROCKSTAR NAME
(first pet & current car)
- cika nil

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME
(fave ice-cream flavour, fave cookie)
- chocolate lexus - sound cute...

3. YOUR 'FLY' GIRL/GUY NAME
(first initial of first name, last three initials of your last name)
- N.Qah. payah benor nak sebut.hahaha

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME
(fave colour, fave animal)
- red fish a.k.a ikan merah.buleyhhhlaa

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME
(middle name, city you were born in)
- shafiqah taiping. WTF!! huduh benor~~

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME
(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
- Qah Nu. not bad...mcm kanu yg men bola tu je.

7. SUPERHERO NAME
("the" + 2nd fave color, fave drink)
The black vanilla coke. ya.ya. memang black

8. NASCAR NAME
(the first names of your grandfathers)
abdul muthaliff..nice name..tee hee

9. STRIPPER NAME
( the name of your fave perfume/cologne/scent, fave candy)
treselle mentos. -->mentos tu candy ka??hahha

10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME
(mother's and father's middle name)
anum yusof --- very well protected

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME
(your 5th grade teachers name, a major city that starts with that same letter)
Ramlah Rome.hahha

12. SPY NAME
(your fave season, flower)
Spring Roses. mcm tajuk cite plak..huhu.

13. CARTOON NAME
(fave fruit, fave band/Singer + "ie" or "y")
apple katie. tak mcm katun pon.

14. HIPPY NAME
(what you ate for breakfast, your fave fast-food restaurant)
no-breakfast mcdonalds.hahhaha.

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME
("the" + your fave hobby or craft, fave weather element + "tour")
The forum-ing rainy Tour. rockstar berforum.hahah


3rd Meme

Pick the month you were born:

January ----- I kicked
February ----- I loved
March ----- I smoked
April ----- I dry humped
May ----- I choked on
June ----- I murdered
July ----- I did the Macarena with
August ----- I had lunch with
September ----- I danced with
October ----- I sang to
November ----- I yelled at
December ----- I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1 ------- a birdbath
2 ------- a monster
3 ------- a phone
4 ------- a fork
5 ------- a Mexican
6 ------- a gangster
7 ------- my cell phone
8 ------- my dog
9 ------- my best friend's boyfriend
10 ------ my neighbour
11 ------- my science teacher
12 ------- a banana
13 ------- a fireman
14 ------- a stuffed animal
15 ------- a goat
16 ------- a pickle
17 ------- your mom
18 ------- a spoon
19 ------- myself
20 ------- a baseball bat
21 ------- a ninja
22 ----- a model
23 ------- a noodle
24 ------- a squirrel
25 ------- a football player
26 ------- my sister
27 ------- my brother
28 ------- an ipod
29 ------ a permanent marker
30 ------- an llama
31 ------- a homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White ------ because I'm cool like that.
Black ------- because that's how I roll.
Pink -------- because I'm NOT a homosexual
Red -------- because the voices told me to do so.
Blue -------- because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Green ----- because I hate myself.
Purple ----- because I'm cool.
Gray ------- because I was drunk.
Yellow ----- because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
Orange ---- because I hate my family.
Brown ----- because I was high.
Other ------ because I'm a ninja.
None ------- because I can't control myself.

Now type out the sentence you made and pass it on!
i did the macarena with a noodle because i'm a ninja...

seriously emotionally sick...

No comments: