Thursday, December 9, 2010

when my mom ask me about M.A.R.R.I.A.G.E

ting tonggggg....hellooo anybody home......

hello dusty blog. so sorry for not updating u about two months!! i'm so busy with my new life and KL sux!! i dun hv internet at my place here. sigh~~

anyway..im currently striving and surviving as a chambie at this coolest office. everybody seems so nice here. =D

ok straight to the topic of marriage, last night i was on the phone with my mom. i was telling her about my future planning on becoming one most successful lawyer. i also told her that i think i want to work abroad.

then my mom ask me " abih tak yah kawen??" at that point of time, i'm speechless. it feels weird when my mom asking me about marriage which is something that i never think of. once i hung up the fon, i started thinking bout it. seriously i never thought that my mom will concern about me getting married since she always treat me like a young naughty girl.haha

as always i answered her in a ridiculous way when she ask me about marriage. my common answers are"tunggu la dekno ngorat anak menteri" or "dekno nak kt ashraf muslim je. mak gi ar masuk meminang dia"

i bet my mom suddenly become concern about my marriage because i already finish my study. thus, the next thing to concern on is about marriage. no momm...i need to build my career first. let me have something in hand then maybe i can think about marriage. and i'm still young to0o. i'm just 23. i have plenty of time to dive in the sea of man and find someone that fit me best. =D "people said, there's a plenty fish in the water :D"

but for now, seriously i dont really into marriage. maybe i cant find any suitable partner, or maybe because i feel comfortable living on my own. - no commitment-

however, i cant say anything bout something in future. i'm not a fortune teller~!! :D

we'll see in 4 to 5 years time. maybe i'm married or maybe i'm still single and ready to mingle.

* to meet a guy that really can take u as u are and being so much understanding is so difficult. if i do find one, it's either he's TAKEN or he's GAY. heheh


A Man's World - Jadyn Maria feat Katy Perry

heeeeeey, ay ay ay ay ay ya (x3)
i bought him a drink before he could get away,
and in the morning sewed his jeans, they look better on me anyway
yeah i got the beauty but i got the brains,
so don't play with me boy cause i'll beat you at you're own game.

CHORUS:
it's a man's world but i'm the type of girl
really doesn't matter cause i can do it better
in a man's world but i'm the type of girl
it won't even phase me cause i'm that kind of lady (x2)

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
know where i'm going, don't need directions.
sit back boy, i'll teach you a lesson.
i'ma kiss you first, don't need your permission.
cause girls like me break the tradition.

it's a man's world but i'm the type of girl
really doesn't matter cause i can do it better
in a man's world but i'm the type of girl
it won't even phase me cause i'm that kind of lady (x2)

you gotta be
kiddin' me
to think that i should be listening
every word
you're telling me
... it's not working
they must be outta their mind
they must be crazy
this could be just a waste of time
cause it's a, cause it's a

it's a man's world but i'm the type of girl
really doesn't matter cause i can do it better
in a man's world but i'm the type of girl
it won't even phase me cause i'm that kind of lady (x2)



No comments: