Tuesday, September 7, 2010

meaningful

people around us can never understand why there's thing that is so meaningful to us.

when i said that i lost my baju kurung. the very first expression that people may say is 'haha~!!how can that be?' haih..it's a sad case. people will never understand how meaningful that baju kurung for me and how it has lots of sentimental value in it.

it also is the same case where i lost my most loyal boyfie - Abu (my pc). people hardly understand why i've been totally sad and lost when my pc was complete dump. they didn't know how much my pc means for me. some may call me crazy for giving name to my pc :D

or as example of serious case, where people can never understand why we still fight to be with someone that we love. they may say that we are crazy or they may say that we can find someone else. but the issue is not about there is someone else, but it is a matter of meaningful.

and maybe people will said that we're crazy for still using old school hp when ppl around are using touch screen hp, qwerty keyboard hp, but i'm still using my old nokia silde hp that i've bought in 2006. the reason is meaningful.

last but not least, song. some songs it may sound very meaningful to me, but for my friend, it such a lame song with very poor of musik arrangement. *whatever*

obviously, people can never understand or actually know things that are meaningful for us. maybe it's our duty to tell people around us that these are the things that are meaningful to us.

this post is tribute to my lost meaningful baju kurung :(


ANDAI KAU PERGI by INDIGO


Dikau pernah berkata
Akulah segalanya
Tanpaku tak mungkin kau bahagia

Namun di sebaliknya
Setelah ku percaya
Kau bersikap dinginku terpinga

Andai kau pergi (3 x)
Hilanglah arahku
Jangan kau pergi
Usah kau pergi
Andai kau pergi hampir pasti
Berteman pilu sepanjang hayatku

Dengan sepenuh cinta
Daku tanam di dada
Dengan harapan terbina istana

Apakah di mindamu
Mengapa kau membisu
Hanya katakan kau masih menyinta

Andai kau pergi (3 x)
Hilanglah arahku
Jangan kau pergi
Usah kau pergi
Andai kau pergi hampir pasti
Berteman pilu sepanjang hayatku

Daku tak mengerti
Mengapa kau bersikap sebegitu
Andainya
Kau tahu hatiku
Betapa penuh di dada menyintamu

Sayang
Ku masih tidak mengerti
Ke manakah hilangnya cintamu
Jiwaku resah dan sepi
Andainya kau pergi

Andai kau pergi (3 x)
Hilanglah arahku
Jangan kau pergi
Usah kau pergi
Andai kau pergi hampir pasti
Berteman pilu sepanjang hayatku




No comments: