Tuesday, February 9, 2010

musik is the best damn thing!

musik is the only things that can suit people no matter in what kind of situation they are in.
musik is so universal that unite people.
musik is for everyone regardless their status, age, religion and race.
musik could be a means for people to express their feelings.
musik, though it's not a living things, but it makes people feel alive.
musik inspired every heart that hopeless, lost and empty.
musik shares our joy and sorrow.

musik is the best damn thing that idk how to describe how it helps me to go thru every single day in my life.
when i'm happy, mad, lost temper, sad, confuse, falling, drowning well in short no matter what i feel, musik is there to shares my feeling.

i LOVE you MUSIK


The Story by Zee Avi
Broken dreams, broken dreams,
hopin' some day you'll see me.
Sky is gray, sky is gray,
but I'm dancin in the rain.
Live to sway, live to sway,
will you remember my name?
Live a lie, live a lie,
why don't you ask yourself why?

Don't you open your eyes?

Only the moon, only the moon, only the moon,
will hear my plea.
Only the creatures of the night,
will harmonize with me.
Missed you so, missed you so,
and I wondered if you know;
The wind has blown me in this corner
and it's hard to let go.

That's the story, that's the story
of you and me

That's the story, that's the story
of you and me



2 comments:

Faisal R said...

kamu sure ke muzik shaf...aku berpendapat gulai ikan jenahak is the best la.haha.

penceritera said...

hahaha.aku prefer musik.kalo senantiasa dengan gulai ikan jenahak makin tembam le aku.haha.